Sunday, July 10, 2011

I've got a 1965 Chevy C10. Not getting any light up front, no headlamp nor turn nor park lamps.?

I have hot coming out of headlamp switch, all but the purple wire.I've got hot coming out of turn switch on the purple wire, dead when it reaches the headlamp switch. I jumper across, turn, to headlamp switch, the park lamps illuminate, but do not flash. Right side of truck is much brighter then left when it works. I know i"m fighting a ground issue with the illumination problem, but no power at all to headlamps. I'm really looking for a detailed wire diagram of the entire lighting system. A web site or place to find it would be great, I've waited for on from Mitchel for nearly two weeks. I need to get this working so I can get it inspected and driving legal

No comments:

Post a Comment