Sunday, July 10, 2011

Porsche 914 im considering buying...?

I'm looking at a 1976 2.0 L Porsche 914 for $4100. It has a broken odometer, probably around 80-100k miles, a very small amount of paint bubbles on the back, and a torn leather driver's seat. I'm 17 and already own a nissan pathfinder, this would be a collector and I would drive it once or twice a week, max. $4100 is about all I got to pay upfront, but a decent enough income, and I just wanted to ask what you all thought. I don't want this to become a big issue with maintenance, and after some investigation insurance will not be a problem. Is this smart, stupid, any other comments or advice? Please answer only if you know what your talking about, and don't tell me to get a 911 instead, like i said, 4100 is it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment