Sunday, July 10, 2011

Can I sue someone for selling a bad car on craigslist?

I'm 20 years old, no family. I saved up all my paychecks to buy a car off of craigslist. I found a car and printed the ad JUST IN CASE...good thing since the seller took it down. The ad says 90k miles, good AC, and clean title. I checked it out, all looked good..we exchanged money for keys. I go to register the car and see that the odometer reads 90k, but the title reads 130,000. WTF?! The AC does NOT work by the way, and the car is infested with roaches. I'm really poor, I'm still in college, paying everything myself. I HAVE proof that his word is wrong, along with the odometer. I don't want anything crazy in return, just the money that I payed him, which may not be much to many, but it's 1450 cheeseburgers to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment