Friday, July 15, 2011

Please help me regarding bed bugs, i am stressed..?

Bless Your Heart! You are not terrible, You are a very concerned mother dealing with a problem that exists not only in America, but all over the world, even in the most expensive hotels. I'm proud of You that You are asking for help. First, you need to make sure if they are bed bugs or not. There is a Professor at the University of Kentucky, Michael Potter, who is recognized nationally as an expert on bed bugs. Below I have posted an article he wrote recently for the public on bed bugs (including pictures) which You can print. I am also posting an article about him. He even provides his phone number and e mail address for questions from people like You and me. You can trust him and his advice. He's an expert on many bugs. I've also included an list of articles about quite a variety of bugs/pests. I suggest that You start in the section, "Home and Health" which is towards the bottom of the page. There are articles about many bugs and pests which include pictures. This way You will know what You are dealing with and what to do about these bites. I'm praying that these articles help You.

No comments:

Post a Comment