Friday, July 15, 2011

(Repost) Has anyone ever woke up in the night and see a dark figure in your room yet you cant move or scream?

Once i was falling into deep sleep and suddenly my eyes opened and i could see dark figures moving around in my room. Also while this was going on i unable to get up or scream for help, only the smallest wisp of air could leave my throat. And once I had full control of my limbs and was able to search the room for any sign of intrusion i had found nothing. I was told sleep Paralysis was the cause, yet i also heard another theory of unearthly beings visiting us in our sleep and inspecting us. Im a very opened minded person but that's a little far out for me. I would need alot more evidence to even consider such a theory. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment