Monday, July 18, 2011

Why are poor people such bad*sses?

Like, I know that there are people in ALL walks of life that want to run their lives in the grey zone. But one thing that I have noticed is that poor people seem to have this reputation for being total bad*sses. Like, for example, I have spent some time in the rougher areas of town and growing up with some rougher kids. My 14 year old friend was not just into solo sex, but threesomes and orgies. My 15 year old friend was encouraged to become a drug dealer. My 16 year old friend was a prostitute in Calgary and attended some pretty wild LSD raves. I boarded in a school that was in a poorer area one year and within like a week there was like 3 parties going on, like among the same group. I know that there are people like this in poor, middle and rich class, I have just found that the roughest people seem to also be the poorest.

No comments:

Post a Comment