Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rules/How to play "The Powerpuff Girls: Saving the World Before" Bedtime board game?

I was going through my closet and found some of my old board games and I was so excited! then I saw my powerpuff girls game a href="http://www.amazon.com/POWERPUFF-GIRLS-BOARD-GAME-Bedtime/dp/B00004TJV2" rel="nofollow"http://www.amazon.com/POWERPUFF-GIRLS-BO…/a and I was gonna play it, but then I remembered that I lost the instructions/rules. I can't find any rules on the internet.well, there are some, but they are vague and unclear. I need the exact instructions that came with the game (it's actually quite confusing on some parts.) so if anyone has this game PLEASE i can have the exact rules from the little instruction book/paper that came with it PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.PLEASE,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… Thank You! i'll be eternally grateful... :D If you don't have this game but knows somebody that does, please ask them! if I had money, I would even give an award lol, or I could just use the money to buy a new game on ebay/amazon or something.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment