Wednesday, July 13, 2011

If a rent to own car dealership put the wrong mileage on my contract is the contract void?

I got a 2000 chevy blazer 2months ago & gettin riped off. knew b4 I signed but had no choice was desperate 4 a car & now payin 3 X's blue book value of a 2000 chevy blazer in mint condition & mine has things wrong wit it infact it just broke down & the dealership wants me 2 pay 2 tow it 2 them & said they will fix it.. Well I dont want it anymore its just a hassle & can get somethin way nicer & cheaper. While I sat in my broke down truck waitin 4 ride I read contract again (1st time readin it while in my truck) I noticed the dealership put the wrong mileage on my contract cause compared 2 my odometer & the contract I put 52,000 miles on it in 2months & I know thats not possible (NO WAY IN HELL) I took it out of town 1 time (350miles there & 350miles back) & live 10mins 4rm work (45mph) & dont go anywhere often except work.. Would that void the contract in the state of missouri? Can I get my down payment back if I give the truck back & contract ends up being voidable since they lied on it???

No comments:

Post a Comment