Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2002 Concorde battery/abs light on and interior lights flicker when car is running?

I have a 2002 concorde (v6 2.7) recently replaced the battery and alternator. I am still having the same issues. The battery light comes on seconds after starting the car. The interior lights and odometer flash/flicker and the abs light comes on. No local shop has been abel to find the issue. It hesitates when you start it, and seems to lose power when not accelerating, which is why I thought it was the alternator. I had it replaced yesterday at Midas and am still having the same issue(s). I started the car in the parking lot and it was doing the same thing I brought it there to have fixed. They told me, "we have no idea what the issue is, bring it to a dealer" and sent me on my way. They tried, but have no idea what the TRUE issue is. Any advice anyone may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment