Sunday, July 10, 2011

Can someone help me with spiritual help?

About 15 months ago, I read in the weird Pennsylvania book about this little old church on Buckingham mountain, where you could "race" the devil. You would start at one end of this super old grave yard, and run as fast as you can to the other side. If you feel a breeze at your front you won, if you feel it hit your back, you lost. If you were to win you would have 1 year of good luck. If you lost, 1 year of bad luck, some even say that you would die shortly after. Well, when i got there I didnt race, I chickened out and just ended up walking around and looking at the dates on some head stones. One of which was june 6th, 1923. Me and my friend left and went to another graveyard to look a some stones and get a thrill of walking in a grave yard at night. It was at about 10 11 at night, not 3 A.M. I never felt any wind, but about 4,5 days later I start to see 666 in random places. After I saw the 666 something bad would happen, whether it be petty like my phone dying, or something major like what happened yesterday. I was driving on the high way and my odometer read 666.5 miles. About 30 minutes later a rock flies up and hits my windshield and cracking it. Now I need a new wind shield. But about a week after going up there me and my friends went back to the church to try and cleans ourselves from this happenings. On the way up we were driving through windy roads in the woods and I saw a figure. About 10 feet tall, real skinny, its legs bent opposite from ours and it had real long arms, with what looked like claws. When I looked at it, it looked at me and I turned my head and took a double take and it wasnt there anymore. No one else saw it but me. All I want to know is if someone could give me some guidance on this, I havnt been able to go to a church and ask anyone because of my busy schedule. The bad luck was supposed to stop about 3 months ago too. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment